Helrör Frame Bag – 5.5L
Meet the Helrör Frame bag, named after… yeah you will have to google it.
Made out of the same robust materials as all THLP Bags, 1000d Cordura, YKK aquaguard zippers, polyamid webbing and all the other good stuff.
Designed to fit almost any type of frame, from an ultra-tight track bike to a big and brawly touring bike. The Helrör is quite tall to fit a lot of stuff, which obviously is super nice. But this means that on some bikes it can get tight to also fit a double bottle cage setup, of course, this varies from bike to bike though.
Attaches to your bike with a string on the top tube and OneWrap Velcro straps on the seat and downtube. It can take a little longer to attach than with velcro, but this string solution ensures a sturdy and secure attachment, so it is definitely worth the extra time.
The Helrör also features:
– HDPE reinforcement along the whole width of the bag to help it keep its shape and be extra sturdy.
– Thin full-length zipper pocket on the left side
– Double pulleys on both zippers so you can open the bag as much or as little as you want but still have access to every part of the bag.
– Overlapped cable entrance at the top/front for external batteries.
– 2 smaller organizing pockets in the main compartment.
Maximum length of bag: 50 cm
Maximum height of bag: 17 cm
Width of bag: 5 cm